Transactional Finance Manager
3 days left
- Experience level
- Part qualified
This Peterborough FMCG are able to provide a hands on working environment and strong development from the Financial Director to the successful applicant for the Transactional Finance Manager role. With a strong background in employee development the Transactional Finance Manager will have exposure across the business with the opportunity to influence real change and inform key strategic decisions. Someone with multi-site experience and previous line management is essential.
An established FMCG whose head office in Peterborough are able to service their locations across the UK. Able to provide a family feel environment the successful candidate for the Transactional Finance Manager role will work closely with like-minded individuals and learn from the Finance Director in the position.
The Transactional Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- The management and development of the transactional finance team, this will require some travel to team members at different sites
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet and bank reconciliations
- Supporting the Finance Director with the monthly management accounts and audit processes
- Ensuring financial controls are adhered to and a rigorous structure is put in place
- Aged debt and payroll reviews
- Providing detailed and insightful analysis to drive business decisions and strategies
- Provide rigorous financial support to key business stakeholders
- Support the budget and forecasting processes
The successful candidate for the Transactional Finance Manager will be:
- CIMA or ACCA Part-Qualified
- Previous FMCG exposure would be advantageous
- Previously working in a multi-site environment is a necessity
- Line management experience is essential
- Strong Excel ability
- A self-motivated and driven individual
The successful applicant will be joining an local Peterborough business with the opportunity to learn large amounts from the Finance Director whilst earning a competitive salary and benefits package which include study support.