Accounts Senior - Growing Firm of Accountants!
A growing accountancy practice with an excellent reputation has a requirement for an Accounts Senior to join their team. Based in the firms offices near Ashford, you will benefit developing within a firm environment that offers support, career and technical skill development as a key addition, working within an expanding group on wide ranging clients across varied sectors and turnovers.
A highly successful firm of accountants, based near Ashford. The firm is undergoing continued positive growth and provides a superb environment in which to develop your accounting career. They are one of the market leaders in the area and have an excellent staff retention rate.
Joining as an Accounts Senior, you will be based from the offices near Ashford. You will be responsible for the preparation of accounts and general practice services to a varied client base. Therefore, a hands on, technical accounting background preparing accounts, for clients ranging in size from small sole traders, partnerships and limited companies below the audit threshold in turnover is of key interest.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing financial statements for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders up to and over the audit threshold
- Preparing tax computations.
- Providing bookkeeping services.
- Filing Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs documents on client's behalf.
- Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date.
- Dealing with the preparation and completion of quarterly VAT returns.
- Comply with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements.
- General admin duties to provide support to partner, managers and the office.
- Audit exposure is on offer dependent on experience and aspirations.
You may hold an AAT qualification, be studying ACCA/ACA or ACCA/ACA Qualified. You will be suitably experienced, with at least 3 - 4 years or more experience within the accountancy practice sector, from any of small, medium or large firm environment, as an Accounts Senior, or similar level.
You will have hands on experience in accounts preparation and be looking to further your career, in an opportunity where you will have scope to progress and develop in your accounting career.
£30,000 - £40,000 plus benefits, dependent on experience and background.
Parking, Pension, Holiday + More!