1 day left
- Experience level
- Part qualified
Finance Analyst, Cheltenham, permanent role, £28,000. The salary will be dependent on level of experience and qualifications
Our client is a strong, successful brand and they are looking for a Finance Analyst to work within the Financial Controlling team, the reporting team is responsible for the insightful, timely accurate reporting, including the performance of multiple brands. The team's role is to ensure numbers are analysed and challenged, figures are well understood by senior management and corrective decisions can be made to hit financial targets.
The Finance Analyst will be responsible for;
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of monthly reporting
- Managing delivery of core data into financial systems to support reporting requirements including full control check and reconciliations
- Ensuring commercial explanations are fully understood for both financial and KPIs
- Working closely with commercial teams to improve reporting analytics of business performance
- Ownership of monthly balance sheet reconciliations for consumer P&L:
- Focus on ensuring checks and balances are in place for an accurate month end position
- Liaising across the business to ensure the balance sheet reflects business and Group finances expectations.
- Run variance analysis to explain commercial drivers behind forecast variance
- Lead balance sheet month end review
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in either a finance analyst role or a similar accountancy role and will be studying towards ACCA or CIMA.
Strong excel skills are essential due to financial modelling elements of the role.
A salary of £28,000 is on offer to the successful candidate. Study support is available to all candidates studying CIMA/ACCA.
This role is an excellent opportunity if you're looking to progress your career in finance