Senior Manager - Accounts Payable
2 days left
- Full time
- Possess expert knowledge & hand on experience in B2B debt collection, Customer Credit review,
- Invoicing & Cash Application processes.
- Six Sigma Black Belt with Quality improvement and Lean Deployment background
- Ability to breakdown End to End process to identify automation/improvement opportunities and collaborate with the concern teams to create automation/transformation roadmap
- Be responsible for process standardization & Harmonization.
- Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
- Response for setting up key performance indicators
- Review bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level
- Ensure quality standards
- Responsible for the development of new procedures within area of responsibility, through interpretative judgment of overall policies and goals
- Identifies, assesses and resolves complex business problems/issues and provides alternative scenarios
- Provides and implements business-focused solutions within time/cost constraints
- Accountable for developing and managing key internal/external customer relationships across sphere of influence, including situations in which no relationship previously existed
- Use excellent service skills to establish and maintain effective working relationship with customers
- May identify business development opportunities and communicate them to senior management
Apply for Senior Manager - Accounts Payable
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly