Fantastic opportunity to join a reputable business with an office in Norwich. This role will see you work to manage the Group's cash resources and develop accurate monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
Reputable business with an office in Norwich. They are known for providing fantastic support, development and career progression opportunities. They operate in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Provide accurate analytical and financial reporting
- Prepare statutory accounts
- Work with the Financial Controller to ensure strong financial controls and governance are in place
- Manage the Group's cash resources and develop a rolling cash flow outlook
- Report cash position to key stakeholders and analyse variances
- Newly qualified (ACA, ACCA)
- Either from Practice or has Industry experience within a similar technical role
- Strong communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Progression opportunities based on performance
- Flexible working