Accounting Internship Position ( Lead to full time job)*
6 days left
US CPA firm required Accounts Intern for a full spectrum of Accounting activities. This position provides a great opportunity to learn about international taxation and accounting practice. You will support UStaxpal CPA with project-related tasks and financial management. You will collaborate with various departments to ensure there is financial weekly reports and organized financial audits. You will also be monitoring budgets, resources, and financial forecasts. Internships may then lead to a permanent Job.
Reporting directly to the Accounts Manager, you will learn both the skills necessary to succeed in operation management. Your organizational skill combined with your analytical abilities will help to monitor and coordinate financial transactions. You will be involved in a fast-paced, multi-task oriented team. You will be responsible for providing financial ledgers, reports, budgets, forecasting, auditing, and management acumen. The areas of project reports also fall within the preparation of audit requirements, supporting the preparation of statistical reports and to ensure that they are standardized.
- preparing accounts and tax returns
- administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- auditing financial information
- compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries, and financial statements
- Analyzing accounts and business plans
- providing tax planning services concerning current legislation
- financial forecasting and risk analysis
- dealing with insolvency cases
- negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organizations
- meeting and interviewing clients
- managing colleagues, workloads and deadlines.
- ACCA/ ICMA/ CA / MBA - Qualified or Part Qualified
- Solid accounting knowledge with a demonstration towards an understanding of all aspects of budgets, auditing reports, financial forecasts.
- Quickbooks is a plus point.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Well Organized with high-proficiency on Microsoft Project, Excel and Word
- Ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion.
- Demonstrated the ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in a fast-paced and high-stress environment.
* Full-time job position is conditional based on the availability and performance of the candidate.
Apply for Accounting Internship Position ( Lead to full time job)*
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly