The Management Accountant will be working closely with the Finance Manager in a fast-paced business. The role will focus on supporting all commercial and financial functions within the business.
Our client is a well-recognised manufacturing business based in the heart of Bristol. They are well-known for their innovative approach and for providing high-quality training and development opportunities.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Providing accurate weekly and monthly reporting
- Budgets and forecasts
- Balance sheet reconciliations, including variance analysis
- Develop excellent working relationships - both operationally and within the finance function.
The ideal management accountant will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- You'll have solid accounting experience within a similar manufacturing environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be confident and able to communicate at all levels and challenge stakeholders
Competitive basic salary + additional benefits
Flexible working/working from home
25 days annual leave + bank holidays