Interim Management Accountant
Our client are looking for an interim management accountant to join the business on a temporary basis for the next 6-9 months as a management accountant. This is a great opportunity to work for someone Senior Group Accountant who's highly focused on developing their team and having a good environment to work in.
Based in North West London our client are a not for profit and charities organisation who have had consistent growth over the past few years. Although this business boast modern and new offices there is great flexibility to work from home on a weekly basis (regardless of Covid-19!). The Interim Management Accountant joining this business will need to be highly proactive and be willing to be flexible in the way of working to best support the Senior Group Accountant.
The main duties for the Interim Management Accountant will be:
- Taking ownership of completing the monthly management accounts
- Weekly completion of balance sheet reconciliations
- Support with financial reporting
- Providing accurate and timely financial information to the organisation
- Perform period end close and due diligence
- Full responsibility for preparing the statutory financial statements
The successful Interim Management Accountant will also have good exposure to financial accounting monthly in order to provide support to the group accountant when necessary.
On offer is a competitive rate and a role is sat within a good and progressive team.