Opportunity for a finalist level Accountant to join a global Financial Services firm located in the City of London.
Global bank with it's core focuses being focused on retail banking, direct banking, commercial banking, investment banking, wholesale banking, private banking and other services.
- Responsibility for the monthly financial close process for the Global Securities Finance Ledger, including:
- Loading data into the Head-Office consolidation system.
- Passing month-end adjustments.
- Intercompany Reconciliations.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Analytical review of P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Completion of Head-Office submissions in line with IFRS and ING Accounting Policies.
- Assist with other quarterly head-office reporting requirements.
- Liaising with Product Control / Operations to ensure completeness and accuracy of the ledger.
- Assisting with queries from, and delivery of data to, internal and external auditors.
- Assisting with Ad hoc queries and requests.
- Work with wider finance team on process improvement and project work as it arises.
- Ensure all relevant procedure and SOX documentation is kept up to date.
- ACCA/CIMA Part qualified/finalist level accountant
- Degree educated
- Previous Financial Services experience.
- Financial Accounting / Control experience
- Not a Cost Accountant / Management Accounting background
- Excellent MS Excel Skills
- Must be a strong team player
- £45,000 - £50,000
- full study support
- private health care
- season ticket loan
- Dental insurance