Finance Business Partner - 9 month contract
Commercial role for a qualified finance business partner.
My client is a large, leading company with an established customer base.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Business case reviews
- Analysis and reporting
- Supporting senior leadership in finance and internal teams
- Guiding internal stakeholders on commercial activities
- Providing mentorship to junior staff in finance and other internal teams
The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced excel skills
- Previous experience in a finance business partnering role
- Experience in dealing with senior stakeholders, and demonstrated capability in leading change
- Budgeting and forecasting experience
- Qualification in accounting
- Ability to commence in the role at short notice (maximum one week's notice)
A competitive salary of up to £55,000 depending on experience, plus various benefits as would be expected from a large and committed employer.