Interim Settlements Team Leader
A great opportunity to support the settlements team and add real value to the business regarding industry changes.
Michael Page is working with a global energy supplier to recruit an interim Settlements Team Leader for a period of 6 months.
- To review, analyse and streamline current processes.
- To understand industry changes and implement new processes.
- To manage new implementation projects along with the rest of the team and wider business.
- Manage a team of 3 and ensure that all costs relating to the transportation of gas and power are controlled, validated and process correctly and efficiently.
- It is imperative that the successful candidate has a strong understanding of the energy industry and all regulatory changes.
- They will also have excellent skills in manipulating large pieces of data on excel and would have ideally worked with SQL.
- Experience in project management is highly desirable and must have previously managed a team.
- Competitive salary (pro-rata).
- Bonus at the end of the contract.