- Maximum Term role
- Full time hours
- Flexible location
Australian Red Cross is part of the world's largest humanitarian organisation. Our aim is to improve the lives of the most vulnerable people in Australia and across our region.
About the role
Reporting to the National Lead, Systems and Process Improvements, this position provides ongoing liaison between Red Cross Services, IT and vendors for the three core Red Cross systems used for our Australian programs. The role is responsible for assessing the business and information needs of Red Cross services and leading the design and development of business requirements that improve business efficiency and productivity.
Flexibility in hours may be required to meet project deadlines. Regular travel may be required for meeting with internal customers, vendors, third-party contractors, external suppliers or consultants, stakeholders, project meetings or the direction of team members.
What you will bring:
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into practical application and operational solutions
- Demonstrated ability to produce requirement artefacts: Business Requirements, Functional Specifications, data flow diagrams, ERD diagrams, UML modelling techniques, interface designs, test plans and test cases
- A high level of customer service delivery skills essential
- Experience in working in agile delivery
- Demonstrated experience in the development of business processes, uses case, task and workflow analysis
- Demonstrated experience in Business Process Re-Engineering or business transformation initiatives, Data Analysis, System Functional /Non Functional Analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including subject matter experts, managers and executives
A current Australian Drivers' Licence and Working with Children Check is mandatory for this role.
Why work with us
Be part of one of the largest humanitarian organisations and know that the work contributes to improving outcomes for vulnerable people.
You can access flexible working arrangements and generous salary packaging options that can increase your take home pay by paying certain expenses using pre-tax dollars up to $15,900 a year.
For further information about this role, please refer to the position description attached below or contact Holly Brown on 0409 800 012.
Position description: Business Analyst.docx