3 days left
- Accounting - Public practice
We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller, analyst, to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. Finance Controller responsibilities will also include financial risk management and banking relationships to equipment investments to benefit plan updates to business intelligence.
- Grow financial performance through analysis of financial results and business budgeting.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts
- Financial analysis … strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage Tax planning, requirements and filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Risk management and evaluation
- Cash flow management and control
- Equity plans management