Senior Tax Advisor - Global Online Retail
This is a role reporting to the Group Tax Manager ensuring compliance in all areas of tax. This would involve having an understanding of both corporate tax and VAT and also supporting the transfer pricing fulfilments to ensure that both group and local documentation is kept up to date on an ongoing basis.
Our client is a London headquartered Global Online Retailer. They are at the forefront of growth by improving customer user experience using Artificial Intelligence and are driving product innovation continuously through technology.
- Corporate Tax : Assist the Group Tax Manager for UK and Participate in International CIT planning and advisory matters with various members of the tax team
- Ensure contemporaneous transfer pricing documentation is maintained
- Work with Finance to refine and improve tax pack data for our outsourced providers
- Liaising with HMRC as appropriate to ensure compliance matters are dealt with effectively
- Support the Group Tax Manager in preparing documentation requested during tax audits and deal with external tax advisors to prepare and finalise UK corporate tax returns and R&D tax claims
- Working closely with the divisions to ensure Tax Governance Framework is embedded within the divisions.
- Carry out a rolling programme of VAT audits across the business.
- Accountancy and/or tax qualification
- Professional experience: 2-3 years tax post qualification experience (preferably blend of Big 4 and in-house taxation)
- Experience in UK corporate tax compliance and good understanding of VAT and indirect tax will be a preference
- TP experience would be useful
- An opportunity to start work immediately (14-month FTC)
- An opportunity to be part of a thriving business and an excellent work culture with a very social environment
- 25 day Annual leave
- Private Medical Insurance and Dental plan