Internship Programme 2020
Please feel free to submit your CV in English with title: [ACCA FAST TRACK] [TMFVN] HCM_[Position]_[Full Name]
Welcome to TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally
We focus on providing specialised and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and alternative investment funds in different geographical locations.
Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalise, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries including Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi). We can provide you with a single point of contact to coordinate the day-to-day management of your outsourced operations, and ensure clear communication across multiple jurisdictions. Global reach, local knowledge: helping you do business seamlessly across borders.
We are growing and looking for talented individual who share our core values. We offers the following opportunities for internship, fresh graduates in:
- HR and Payroll
- Accounting and Tax
Find out more about us at: www.tmf-group.com
1. HR & PAYROLL TRAINEE
- Submitting the tax and insurance lodgements to the local tax and social insurance departments;
- Making appointments with the clients to obtain their signature for the tax/insurance reports on a timely basis;
- Declaring the monthly Social insurance report;
- Reconciling the tax and insurance obligations on a timely basis of specified clients;
- Document filing;
- Other tasks upon assignment.
- University degree majoring in Human Resource, Business Administration, Law;
- Have passion for Human Resource;
- Good command of spoken and written English skills;
- No work experience is required.
2. ACCOUNTING TRAINEE
- Prepare Bank Transfer Requests, upload file to Bank’s system.
- Declaring the value added tax reports.
- Book-keeping simple accounting modules such as cash module, accounts payable/receivable module;
- Document filing;
- Other tasks upon assignment
- University degree majoring in Accounting/Finance/ Banking;
- Good command of English, both verbal and written; Computer literacy;
- Studying ACCA certificates is preferred
- No work experience is required
- Monthly allowance: 3,200,000VND/month
- Training opportunities
- Working in professional and friendly environment.
- Period of internship: 3 - 6 months
- Considered for promotion to official staff after internship if the performance is outstanding
Apply for Internship Programme 2020
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly