- Fast growing logistics Business
- Exciting and varied Finance role
- Looking for a dynamic Finance professional to aid it's growth further
- The Financial Controller vacancy will report directly to the CEO
- Operate at a senior level co-ordinating and managing all financial and management accounting for the business.
- This role will require a good level of technical experience, people management and an analytical mind.
- Help produce, review and analyse monthly management accounts (comprising full profit & loss account, balance sheet and cash flow with commentary)
- Manage accounts team to ensure timely preparation of management accounts and financial information.
- Reviewing and updating company forecasts and budgets
- Preparation of year end accounts, audit schedules, tax computation, audit management and liaison
- Responsibility for all compliance, VAT, employee taxes
- The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate a strong history of being successful in a similar role
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Must have previous experience of working within a logistics business
- Exposure to a growing business
- Potential to work remotely