Senior Finance Manager- Process & Pipeline Services (PPS)
As a Senior Finance Manager – Process & Pipeline Services, you are responsible to manage and provides business financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and profit & lost within the Process & Pipeline Services business. You will collaborate with other teams within the business to ensure financial target or obligation is met according to Middle East and Asia-Pacific (MEAP) regions figures.
As a Senior Finance Manager - Process & Pipeline Servi, you will be responsible for
- Providing strategic financial support and be a business partner to operations PPS’ Middle East and Asia-Pacific (MEAP) regions
- Delivering financial leadership, compliance and controllership to the MEAP regions
- Leading GSP and Annual Plan processes for these regions, supporting business goals and short and long-range forecasting
- Performing regular performance analysis vs. plan
- Managing monthly and quarterly financial statements and profit & lost closing packages
- Establishing and embed innovative and measurable KPIs to challenge the business on targets and performance
- Supporting external audit, tax and treasury management, reporting and compliance requirements for legal entities and branches
- Developing and mentoring junior staff to evolve into business partners
- Partnering with Commercial and Operations teams on a proactive basis to provide insight and decision-making support
- Promoting business controllership within the entire region, this is to ensure complete ownership according to region
- Supporting business initiatives and cross functional projects
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Degree in Finance, ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent with 5 - 7 years relevant finance experience
- Have extensive experience in Financial Planning, budgeting, forecasting & Profit & lost in Operational environment
- Have experience working in Multinational Company (MNC) or Energy Sector Industry
- Have good leadership, strategic, creative thinking in business acumen, judgment, good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player with ability to focus on group performance and goals
- Good technical knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS as applicable to a multi-national / currency business
- Excellent communication / interpersonal / leadership and influencing skills
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.