Operations (Financial Services) Senior Manager, Other Consulting
You’ll work alongside our client teams to help them make decisions and implement solutions based on business strategy development to drive business value. You will have the opportunity to exercise strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the chance to solve complex problems and communicate your findings. Finally, you will work independently and collaboratively in a team.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Identifying opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work.
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve issues.
- Prepare Monthly Reports: Operational Report, Revenue Performance, Margins v Efficiency Performance, etc.
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products.
- Assessing restructuring operating models, organizational structures, and business processes to streamline core operations service delivery.
- Assist in proposal development, as requested.
- Manage invoicing and billing processes/ functions in partnership with Finance
Skills and Attributes for Success
- Manage digital Invoicing and Billing processes/functions in partnership with the Finance department.
- Contribute to Practice Development & Eminence: Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents.
- Apply deep knowledge of trends and activity to drive continuous improvement.
- Ensure compliance in line with Firm’s standards
- Build lasting relationships across a diverse network.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where team members feels supported, respected and engaged.
- Liaise with colleagues from different functions and different countries in ASEAN.
To Qualify for the role, you must have
- Tertiary qualification in a business, technology or finance discipline.
- 8+ years of professional experience in a strategic or operations planning/consulting role.
- Proven leadership qualities and track record for building and managing a team towards achieving operational KPIs.
- Excellent organisation skills; project management skills will be advantageous.
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience.
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in ambiguous settings.
- Commitment to personal and professional growth.
- Sense of responsibility to self, team, and client.
- Proven experience effectively prioritising workload to meet deadlines and work objectives.
- Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented.
- Ability to be mindfully present and appreciate the humour of each moment.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. We also offer you:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy and transactions and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.