Commercial Finance Analyst
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
The Applied Health & Nutrition (AH&N) division presents a remarkable combination of technical capabilities, innovative applications, and consumer insight understanding. AH&N supports Kerry’s alignment with industry trends such as nutrition, clean label and food safety while the vast portfolio of advanced technologies serves the food, animal nutrition, biotech, fermentation and pharmaceutical markets. Customers come to us for our innovative ideas and integrated solutions, assured that Kerry is where it all comes together for our customers.
About the role:
- Supporting continuous improvement of key reporting processes in Applied Health & Nutrition working on standardising and streamlining monthly reporting across all areas of the business
- Consolidate, analyse and interpret management accounts ensuring information is accurate and provides insight to senior management around business performance
- Ensure that analysis and commentary from key stakeholders is clear, concise, articulate and that it is presented in a standardised format
- Key team member providing EPM support to both the business and feeding into the EPM streams and upcoming launches
- Preparing commercial sales reports for key stakeholders in the business to facilitate decision-making ensuring accuracy and integrity of data
- Preparing New Business Report monthly and reviewing in conjunction with finance leads
- Preparing Pipeline Reports for key stakeholders in the business reviewing in conjunction with finance leads
- Support Kerry Growth Forums and the Executive and leadership meeting agendas including presentation material, analyses and support
- Aiding in process of consolidating information from the finance teams prior to Exec Meetings
- Supporting commercial finance teams with analysis, reporting and other work in times of high demand
- Support regular performance measurement across all functions of Applied Health & Nutrition Developing relationships with key stakeholders in Applied Health & Nutrition particularly in commercial finance, financial reporting and operations finance.
- Qualified ACA /ACCA/ CIMA / CPA with 2+ years post-qualification experience, ideally in industry
- Experience in management accounts preparation, review and analysis essential
- Advanced Excel skills essential
- Knowledge of SAP, Hyperion, OLAP, CRM an advantage
- Analysis experience including reporting on key variances and highlighting issues and trends.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.