Cards Finance Analyst
Cards Accounting Team is part of the Revenue organization and is providing financial support for Fleet Solution Business across European market. As part of a global team operating out of 2 main hubs in SBO Manila and Krakow, we manage 20 entities with over USD 30b of annual sales.
Shell Fleet Solution is a dynamic business of constantly growing market of fuel cards with extended customer value proposition driven my modern technologies and 21st-century requirements.
What’s the role?
You as Cards Accounting Finance Analyst will work closely with the Team Manager and the assigned Cards Specialist in the delivery of the team’s priorities in alignment with the business goals:
- Perform detailed analysis of proceeds and costs related to Fuel Cards transactions throughout the month
- Perform daily and monthly accounting entries into ERP systems in line with Revenue IFRS, ensuring accurate Month end closure of the Accounts Receivable
- Timely monitor and accurately process cards transactions data
- Collaborate with other Revenue colleagues and other processes to ensure timely closure of ledger
- Perform analysis in balance sheet reconciliations ensuring all control requirements are met on a timely basis
- Operate non-SOX and internal controls in line with Work Instructions and the Group controls framework
- Participate in Revenue global projects
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.