In this role you will be responsible for end-to-end management of Quality Assurance [QA] & Quality Control [QC] Program for Global Supply Chain Management.
Here is brief description of the job role:
Role and Responsibility:
- This position will be part of First Line of Defense. The individual will perform QA/QC of Key Controls in the Source-to-Pay lifecycle. She/He would assess the adequacy of Third-Party Governance requirements and Source-to-Pay controls, policy standards and procedures to protect the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of BNY’s information and ensure compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Leads execution testing programs to ensure controls are adequate and effectively implemented. Analyzes key risks, errors and root cause analysis. Ensures appropriate documentation of evidence is maintained for the reviews conducted by the team.
- Provide training to business teams on policies and procedures concerning controls and risk management.
- Manages complex projects that involve working with Functional Leads to improve controls to mitigate any deficiencies. Ensures controls for the function meet regulatory and organization standards.
- Remains aware of regulatory changes / market trends to determine potential risks to the organization. Analyze and draws conclusions in order to recommend any resulting change needed to mitigate risk.
- Contributes towards developing and documenting control procedures. Work with Analytics team to develop reports that detect exceptions against control standards.
- Prepare dashboard to highlight identified gaps during the QA/QC reviews and any open Audit/Regulatory action items. Tracks all the issues and works with Functional Leads for closure of action items.
- Provide direction to a team of specialists / analysts and contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Minimum of 12 to 15 years of hands-on experience with a recognized company in conducting audit of functions including design review / execution testing and drafting issue reports.
- Comprehensive SME level knowledge of Sourcing, Buying Channels and Accounts Payable required, and understanding of bidding tools, ERP systems preferred.
- Experience with Risk Management, Operational Risk, Internal Audit, and/or Controls related function in banking or financial services industry is required.
- Familiar with regulatory and industry standards such as QMS, SOX, COSO and SOC1/SOC2 audit reports
- Good communicator with strong networking skills to build relationships with global stakeholders in multiple time zones
- Strong written communication and report writing skills with proficiency on office productivity applications especially ability to quickly analyze and manipulate complex spreadsheets by writing macros
- Flexibility, multi-tasking ability and willingness to work with changing priorities in a complex and dynamic work environment
- Experience in drafting department procedures; structuring the content and creating process maps.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required. Certifications such as CA, CISA, CSP preferred
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.