Treasury Analyst , Associate 1
Who we are looking for
Responsible for preparing Treasury Services tasks associated with Fund Administration deliverables related to Expense Administration, Distributions, Performance and Regulatory/Board Reporting
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Treasury Analyst you will:
- Invoice processing
- Budget generation
- Asset based fee calculations
- Roll forwards
- Ratio reporting
- Other monthly, quarterly and annual report generation (such as 1099 reporting and 24f-2)
- Prepare income projections as directed
- Prepare per share distribution rates calculations based on department and client specific instructions
- Prepare return calculations based on client specified timeframes and instructions
- Regulatory and Board Reporting
- Prepare N1-A and N-2 updates as directed by manager
- Prepare requested data for NQ, N-MFP and Annual/Semi-Annual Reports for FR COE
- Prepare client directed reports for Board Meetings
- Escalate all delays and issues regarding assigned deliverables timely to senior associate and/or officer
- Understands and meets all deadlines, manages time accordingly and escalates any issues to the Senior Associate or Officer responsible
- Accurately completes and signs off on all SOPs and checklists
- Utilizes calendars and deliverable lists to ensure client and company expectations are met.
- Effectively uses automation (Expense Manager, APS/Confluence, MCH, Macros, etc.)
- Document procedures for client specific deliverables
- Volunteers for ad-hoc projects and helps with last minute requests
- Ensures coverage for activities
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Fund Accounting
- Financial Analysis
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Technological Skills
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, Outlook)
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and possess strong problem solving and resolution skills.
- Good understanding of financial services and investment products.
- Strong attention to detail and a focus on service.
- Strong PC skills, specifically Excel skills (Intermediate).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities to meet internal and industry deadlines.
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, high volume atmosphere.
- Desire and commitment to learn technical aspects of each deliverable.
- Ability to communicate with various internal teams to resolve inquiries and understanding when to escalate.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
- BS/BA in Business, Accounting, Finance or equivalent experience preferred
- Premium life insurance package;
- Employee savings plan;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.