Team Leader with German
EY Global Delivery Services means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
GDS Markets provides a wide range of services to Clients Account teams, Pursuit teams, Business Development and Global Markets functions, including Growth Markets & Global Industry, Market Segment teams and Client Experience leaders. Its diverse teams specialize in coordinating account activities, supporting pursuits and go-to-market projects, and providing operational support to the Markets organization.
In this role, the person will join on the role of Team Leader in Markets team and will be responsible for both service delivery and people management. The candidate will closely work with the GDS Account Enablement leads (across locations) to drive consistency in service delivery model, operational procedures and team culture.
The Account Enablement Supervisor will help Account teams, Market Segment teams establish operational excellence, deliver on complex projects, leverage global best practice, account and sector insights and support the winning in the markets agenda. The candidate will also have responsibility to grow the depth and breadth of our support to the firm’s priority accounts in the respective Regions.
Your key responsibilities:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with GDS clients / Region stakeholders
- Actively participate in Governance calls with the clients and keep the leadership informed of the progress and health of client relationship
- Define strategies to develop and enhance existing service offerings, revenue opportunities with plans in place, e.g. resource requirements, to deliver those services;
- To liaise and work with Region stakeholders and supervise the scoping of work requirements and review processes and ensure effective execution of service delivery
- Motivate, coach, inspire, and train the team members on the best ways and approach to serve the customers as they attend to their business needs
- Identifying, evaluate and assess individual training and development areas for the team members and provide adequate support. Ensure the performance management processes are in place and embedded across the team
- Work in close collaboration with the GDS AE leads across GDS locations to create and implement best in class operational procedures to drive consistency and enhance the service delivery and business operations standards
- Actively contribute to improvements of the tools, systems and procedures used by the teams. Identify issues and propose solutions
- Responsible for project management, quality control, review of deliverables, and for embedding the principles of exceptional client service of being connected, responsive and insightful in our support to the customer
Skills and attributes for success:
- Minimum 4 years relevant work experience as people leader for teams supporting clients from Germany and/or Switzerland or Austria or France
- Finance and Accounting experience would be an asset
- Understanding client style and culture
- Excellent communications and negotiations skills
- Very Good English (written and oral) at least B2
- Very Good German (written and oral) at least C1
- Very Good knowledge of MS Office
- Proven experience of working within a global environment, across borders with people from other cultures
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
What EY GDS offers:
This role offers working in prestigious stable company with dynamic, professional global team, participating in interesting projects and opportunity to develop in international multilingual environment. If you like to have influence on strategic business decisions, this is a role for you. Using two foreign languages (German/French & English) in your daily work will enable you to excel your language skills to a fluent business level and to develop in a field of expertise.
If it all sounds exciting to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.