BBH Krakow Finance Internship
Are you looking to get hands-on experience doing real-world projects through an internship? Then you could be a future BBHer!
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being.
In return we offer an internship opportunities in the international and collaborative environment at one of our financial department: Fund Accounting, Custody, Alternatives Accounting, Transfer Agency, Financial Reporting. Being with us will allow you to increase your knowledge in finance and IT thanks to working side-by-side with experts and individual guidance from mentors.
If you are:
- Creative person with analytical and excellent communication skills
- Student minimum of III year
- Person with passion for teamwork and success
- Good at project management skills
- Available min. 24 hours per week (Monday – Friday, between 8:00-18:00)
- Fluent English (B2 level or higher)
- PC proficient, specifically in MS Excel
What do we offer?
- Paid internship which lasts 4 to 6 months
- Flexible working hours, we adjust to your student’s plan
- Possibility of being hired for permanent positions or take part in second Internship in different department
- Comprehensive onboarding program, training mentoring program and ongoing career development
- Modern office with an entertainment and leisure zone (i.e. ping-pong, billiards, PlayStation, library and massage room)
- Multicultural, dynamic environment (36 nationalities)
Despite the current situation, we have a formal remote process in place.
You can join:
CUSTODY provides operational services to financial institutions in support of transaction processing and asset servicing, including account administration, corporate actions, foreign exchange, client service, funds transfer, and trade management.
TRANSFER AGENCY provides operational and regulatory services to investment funds and their investors. The range of services include investor onboarding, anti-money laundering analysis and screening, transaction processing, cash processing and reconcili¬ation of fund accounts, fund distribution services, trailer fees, client service with reporting and inquiry resolution.
FUND ACCOUNTING SERVICES consists of five core teams: Cash and Audit, Central Pricing, NAV Hub, and Trades who are responsible for producing daily, weekly or monthly Net Asset Values (NAVs) for clients primarily based in Luxembourg and Ireland.
FINANCIAL REPORTING (6 months) is part of our fund administration suite of services responsible for preparing, reviewing and coordinating shareholder reports in accordance with account¬ing standards and clients specifications. The team also handles the conversion process for new clients, completion of regulatory reporting, and responses to inquiries in collaboration with auditors and clients.
ALTERNATIVES ACCOUNTING (6 months) provides a wide range of services to funds investing in alternative assets, including real estate, private equity, debt funds, etc. These services include general ledger accounting, financial reporting and asset supervision.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.