Group Management Accountant
Excellent opportunity for a Newly Qualified Accountant seeking their first role in industry.
My client are a fast paced and growing listed business, and are a market leader in their field.
As Group Management Accountant, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, including profit and loss, balance sheet, variance analysis etc.
- Analysis and communication of financial data to relevant stakeholders
- Support on year end preparation and audit process
- Identify potential process improvements and implement changes
- Work with operational teams to review processes and controls, identifying improvements and implementing solutions
- Line management - setting objectives and carrying out one to ones and quarterly appraisals for direct reports
- Assisting in review of monthly management accounts
- Support the team on projects and process change across the whole finance function
- Assist with the integration of newly acquired entities
- Support Group FD and Group FC as required
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Experienced in financial reporting
- Experience of managing or mentoring a team
- Experience working with/in a large, complex organisation
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Strong accounting knowledge and technical ability
- Good process knowledge with confidence to propose and make changes
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambitious with a desire to progress and take on additional responsibility
- Team-working skills
- Energy and enthusiasm, with a desire to get the job done
In return, the client are offering a rare opportunity to join a successful and growing listed business, with fantastic opportunities to develop your career and become a valued member of the finance function.