Core Operations Analyst
Provide backend operational support towards facilitating smooth running and effective service delivery on the platform.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Periodic reconciliation of transactions processed through the platform.
- Monitoring of transaction processing and facilitating timely resolution of identified exceptions by relevant stakeholders.
- Periodic reporting on payments processed, analysis of trend and provision of ad hoc management reports required for decision making and effective management of activities on the platform.
- Use of available tools and personal judgment to identify and report on suspicious transactions.
- Provision of relevant feedback on observed system challenges, bugs and desired new features on the platform.
- Analysis and resolution of settlement and other operational issues that may be escalated by customer service team, partners/aggregators and other stakeholders.
- Rendering of statutory and regulatory returns.
- Facilitation of training for new users on the platform.
- Periodic revenue assurance reviews aimed at identifying, recovering, and preventing income leakages
Skills and Knowledge Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in operations in the financial service sector, preferably in banking and/or e-payment sector.
- Minimum of a first degree in any course.
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Only candidates who meet the above criteria should please forward their updated CV via the form below on or before Friday October 2, 2020.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.