Team Lead, Core Operations
The Lead, Core Operations will be responsible for executing and managing the Division's initiatives and operations on a day-to-day basis by leading general business operations, monitoring transaction processing, and reporting on project status periodically.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Monitoring of transaction processing and facilitation of timely resolution of exceptions escalated by stakeholders.
- Analysis and resolution of settlement and other operational issues that may be escalated by Customer Experience team, partners/aggregators and other platform users.
- Provision of relevant feedback on observed system challenges, bugs and desired new features on the platform.
- Configuration of rate changes, product pricing and other front-end updates that may be required.
- Rendering of relevant statutory and regulatory returns.
- Use of available tools and personal judgment to identify and report on suspicious transactions.
- Facilitation of training for new users on the platform.
- Periodic reporting on payments processed, analysis of trend and provision of ad hoc management reports required for decision making and effective management of activities on the platform.
- Periodic revenue assurance reviews aimed at identifying, recovering, and preventing income leakages.
- Periodic reconciliation of transactions processed through the platform.
Skills and Knowledge Requirements
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in Operations in the financial service sector, preferably in banking.
- Minimum of a first degree in Accounting or related field/discipline
- Strong experience in Customer Experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Leadership qualities
Only candidates who meet the above criteria should please forward their updated CV via the form below on or before Friday October 2, 2020.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.