Accounts Receivable Officer
- Customer Billings.
- Follow up on re-billing.
- Booking and payment of employee insurance, Social security benefits.
- Account receivable maintenance and clearing.
- Follow up and computation of provision for bad debts.
- Perform month end closing review.
- Involve in internal and external audit of the company.
- Archiving maintenance of entries.
- Diploma in accounting, finance or any relevant qualifications
- 2 years experience in accounting
- Accounting experience in below processes will be an advantage:
- Accounts receivables
- Possibility to respect delays.
- Medical Insurance
- Permanent contract of empolyment
- Salary proposed based on relevant experiences
- Paid overtime
- Performance appraisal
- Well defined career path
- Monthly bonus
Working hours :
- Monday to Friday: 08:30 - 17:00