Accounts Receivable Officer
- Customer Billings.
- Follow up on re-billing.
- Booking and payment of employee insurance, Social security benefits.
- Account receivable maintenance and clearing.
- Follow up and computation of provision for bad debts.
- Perform month end closing review.
- Involve in internal and external audit of the company.
- Archiving maintenance of entries.
- Diploma in accounting, finance or any relevant qualifications
- 2 years experience in accounting
- Accounting experience in below processes will be an advantage:
- Accounts receivables
- Possibility to respect delays.
- Medical Insurance
- Permanent contract of empolyment
- Salary proposed based on relevant experiences
- Paid overtime
- Performance appraisal
- Well defined career path
- Monthly bonus
Working hours :
- Monday to Friday: 08:30 - 17:00
Apply for Accounts Receivable Officer
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly