Internship For General Ledger
- Perform monthly GL closing activities to ensure timely close.
- Perform finance shared service accounting activities and processes.
- Perform monthly analysis of financial statements (FS) to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure financial statements are in compliance with both IFRS and Local GAAP.
- Support Corporate on financial package and external reporting.
- Support internal and external audit.
-Degree in Accounting/Finance and/or Professional Accounting qualification.
-Ability to work independently with good analytical skill and attention to detail.
-Ability to manage pressure and deliver results.
-Strong communication and good interpersonal skill
-High integrity, Pleasant personality with a positive attitude, enthusiasm and willingness to learn
-Proficient in both Oracle, US GAAP, IFRS and Microsoft Office.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
Apply for Internship For General Ledger
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly