Business Analyst/HRIS Project Manager - Office of Human Resources
- The candidate must have strong experience in SAP SuccessFactors support in Employee Central and RBP module.
- Drive the scoping, planning and implementation of other SAP SuccessFactors modules (like PMGM, RCM, ONB, LMS..etc). Translate business needs into user requirements and functional specifications.
- Work closely with users, IT department and vendor to ensure that business needs are met in accordance to agreed deliverables, timeline and resources.
- Support standardization and harmonization initiatives - in the areas of business processes, data flows, interfaces and reports. Highlight deviations and recommend best practices and appropriate solution.
- Manage issues and incidents raised by users, work with IT and external vendor to provide resolution within the agreed turnaround time.
- Manage Change Request process and perform user configuration within the scope of HRIS.
- Maintain the user access of HR system.
- Provide guidance on system usage and facilitate knowledge transfer.
- Degree in Computer Engineering/Science
- Min 8 years of relevant experience with at least 3 years' in hands-on experience with SAP HR modules
- Experience in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central module is essential. Knowledge of SAP RBP (Role Base Permission) is preferred
- Candidates who possess a hybrid of business and IT skills and have worked as a BA in a HR department is highly preferred
- Good understanding of HR operations and strong grasp of HR domain knowledge is preferred
- Experience in IT project management
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication and stakeholder management skills