Head of Internal Audit (East, CIA/CISA, Public Sector, Up to $10K)
- A Statutory Board.
- Reporting to the Audit Committee (AC), you will lead and mentor a team of Auditors to assist the Company and its subsidiaries in accomplishing its business objectives by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and monitor the effectiveness of risk management, internal control systems and governance process.
- You are responsible to ensure all audit works listed below are conducted in an effective and efficient manner.
- Develop and submit an annual audit plan and budget to ensure that IAD is focused on auditing the right areas, audit resources are spent on auditing the key risk and business areas and assist the AC in effectively discharging their duties.
- Develop and establish policies and procedures to guide the internal audit activities.
- Perform risk-based audits of business processes in the area of financial, operations and compliance, and to evaluate the adequacy of internal control systems.
- Recommend corrective actions based on best practices to improve the internal control and operating environment.
- Coordinate with external auditors if required, to ensure better overall audit coverage and to avoid duplication of audit work required.
- Assist the organisation by establishing a risk management strategy to identify, assess and monitor current and emerging risks in a structured manner.
- Educate staff on understanding and managing risks.
- Provide audit advisory to line departments on governance, risk management and internal control matters.
- Assist in special projects, ad-hoc assignments and investigations as directed by management and Audit Committee.
- Possess CA or CIA and/or CISA.
- At least 15 years of relevant Audit experiences, exposures in handling Public Sectors' Internal Audit is a must.
- Minimum 3 years of leadership experience.
- Possess strong business acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to help an organisation balance risk and opportunities while supporting the organisation's innovative pursuits.
- Passion to improve an organisation's operations and instils confidence in the organization from various stakeholders.
- Team size: Managing 3 IAs.
- Working Location: East.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16852.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374