- Full time position
- Hindmarsh location
- Competitive remuneration and salary packaging
Cara is proud to be a leading South Australian disability service provider. We have more than 1,000 staff, known as our Possible People, who work alongside our customers in Supported Independent Living (SIL), Short Term Accommodation, Home & Community Support and Specialist Services.
Cara is committed to working alongside children and adults with disability to grow as individuals and live a life rich in opportunities!
- Engage, consult and collaborate with users to formulate and document business requirements
- Identify, investigate, and analyse business processes, procedures and work practices
- Following user and business process investigation identify and evaluate inefficiencies and recommend improvements that will positively impact customer outcomes through refined business practices, and system functionality and behaviour
- Apply solid and consistent project management methodologies, principles and techniques to develop, cost and manage projects
- Create, adopt and implement system test plans, ensuring the quality and integrity of the system is acceptable
- Great career opportunities in a growing organisation
- Access to Smart technology including laptop and phone, vehicle packaging options
- Rewarding, friendly work environment
- New office, state of the art building, with modern facilities and open plan area
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive remuneration package including salary sacrifice benefits
- On the job paid training
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated knowledge in managing requirements through their life-cycle
- Demonstrated knowledge in analysing and designing operational business processes
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a Business Analyst or similar role
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience
- Current Satisfactory DHS (Department of Human Services) Disability Services screening as required by Federal and State Government authorities (or willingness to acquire)
- South Australian Driver's Licence
The salary for this role is in the range of $90-95k based on skills and experience.
Some out of ordinary office-hours work, with some occasional intrastate and interstate travel required.
Please refer to the Position Description attached or here for further information.
How do I apply?
To submit your application please fill out the details below, including your resume and Cover Letter. Ensure you address the essential criteria which can be located in the Position Description.
For a confidential discussion please contact Kelli Witt on 8253 7043
Please note: Only suitable candidates who have addressed the essential skills and criteria will be contacted