Career Opportunities: Auditor - Stores (401145)
- Join one of Australia's leading retail groups, and enjoy the opportunity to make a positive difference within an innovative and rapidly changing business
- Be a part of a highly engaged and collaborative team culture with a focus on continuous learning and development
- Based in Victoria and requires both intrastate and interstate travel
At Woolworths Group, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and passionate retailer to join our Internal Audit team. This is a key role within our Store Audit team which will offer you exposure to the Woolworths Group including our Food Group, Endeavour Drinks and Portfolio Businesses.
This is your opportunity to help Woolworths achieve its objectives and contribute to the delivery of value adding assurance to support Woolworths continuously improve its operations. Reporting to the Senior Audit Manager, you will complete risk based and factually accurate store and venue audits in an efficient and effective manner.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Execute High Risk site audits identifying and assessing key risks in operational controls;
- Present audit findings in both written and verbal format to clearly communicate to various levels of management;
- Interpret data to provide valuable insights to management;
- Complete root cause analysis of internal control breakdowns;
- Perform timely follow up of issues to ensure agreed actions have been effectively implemented;
- Identify, recommend and support operational improvements in Internal Audit's own processes and tools;
- Act as an ambassador during audit engagements and whilst engaging with various levels of management;
- Keep abreast and share knowledge of business developments and initiatives;
- Minimum 5 years multi-site retail experience in management or an operations support role.
- Bachelor degree in a Business related discipline.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment and to deliver quality outcomes and meet deadlines.
- Display strong business acumen and in depth knowledge of operational processes and their interrelation.
- Ability to interpret & analyse data.
- High standard written & verbal communication skills and the ability to engage and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Must be able to travel at minimum one week per month intra and interstate.
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences - for our customers and for each other.
We'd love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can follow us on LinkedIn or see more opportunities via www.wowcareers.com.au . #Work180