Senior Manager, Business Quality, Strategy and Audit Compliance
- Leadership positionwithin the Janssen Medical Affairs Team
- People leader andstrategic lead for Quality function.
- Sydney based - North Ryde
Reporting tothe Associate Director Operations, Neuroscience and Infectious Disease thisexciting position will be responsible for leading, planning, guiding anddriving business quality, overall quality and audit compliance for the JanssenANZ business.
The role is necessary toensure Janssen meets the regulatory and organizational commitments for allinitiatives and programs relating to marketed products and those still underdevelopment. This role will also be responsible for being a key driver in auditreadiness and management.
Keyresponsibilities & competencies include:
- Leadership - Providevisible and robust Business Quality (BQ) leadership across the Janssen ANZorganisation, within the Johnson & Johnson Medical (JJM) QMS team, and atall relevant local, regional and global BQ meetings, including cross functionalteam meetings, where Janssen BQ is represented.
- People Management - Manage and coach the BQ team to ensure staff are adequately trained on all relevant processesand procedures to maintain a high standard of quality and to build the teamscapability in BQ and relevant competencies.
- Quality Performance - Lead, plan, guide anddrive organizational compliance to all Business Quality and trainingrequirements, lead the preparation and follow up for all internal and externalaudits and look for opportunities to drive continuousimprovements across the business that support business quality andcompliance.
- Business Partners & Stakeholders - Lead thedevelopment of strong relationships with business partners and stakeholdersacross the organization, develop deep understanding of business processes andexternal customer needs to drive compliant and practical quality processes tosupport business growth and positive feedback from customers. Work closely with other J&J qualitygroups in ANZ, the region, and global to lead continuous improvement andcompliance initiatives.
- Credo Role Model - Serve as a role model for making CREDO based decisions, creating atrusting, collaborative and ethical work environment while maintaining highlevels of quality, compliance and accountability to ensure appropriate businessgrowth.
It's all about YOU
In this role you will drive excellence through leadershipin the Business Quality and Operations team, and with your cross functional,cross-sector and regional stakeholders. This will be for pipeline products andproducts already in-market. You will drive customer excellence goals and acustomer focused culture by maintaining clear objectives and metrics for all teamsand leverage customer interaction opportunities and insights across theorganisation.
A Bachelor'sdegree in pharmacy, medical, life science, engineering or a related disciplineis required. You will have significant pharmaceuticalindustry experience demonstrating leadership in a Quality Role with a demonstratedunderstanding of Quality requirements, systems and regulations whilst managinghigh performing teams. You will also beable to successfully manage key cross-functional stakeholders and be able tonavigate the complexities of commercial demands across different therapeuticand business areas. Youwill also have extensive experience in audit preparations and readiness.
You will have a well-developed commercialacumen, and your exceptional engagement and communication skills, coupled withyour strategic insight will ensure your success. You will be keen to develop along- term career within Janssen and Johnson & Johnson.
Workingwith Johnson & Johnson can change everything including YOU
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solvingsome of the most important unmet medical needs of our time. Driven by our commitment to patients, wedevelop innovative products, services and healthcare solutions to help peoplethroughout the world.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive anautomated email confirming receipt of yourapplication. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team andcandidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in atimely manner.
Applications Close: Friday 2 nd October 2020.
Agencies please note: thisrecruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson'sTalent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners inthe rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for thisprocess is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney-
Australia-New South Wales
Janssen-Cilag Pty Ltd (7490)