The Financial Analyst develops, reviews, and analyzes financial reports for the organization.
- Create, prepare, and analyze internal reports to monitor financial activities of the organization.
- Handle Budgeting/Forecasting: In partnership with Director to ensure annual budget and monthly forecast is timely and accurate.
- Assist in the preparation, analysis, and recording of annual budgets.
- Knowledge of general accounting standards and practices (GAAP)
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Proficient in Windows and other Microsoft applications
- Excellent analytic, problem solving, and strategic thinking skills
- 2–4 Years of relevant finance and accounting experience required.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field required.
- Experience with ERP required; Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plans) experience preferred.
- Non–profit accounting experience preferred.