2 days left
- Accounting - Public practice
- Carry out audits and compliance testing to ensure that procedures are operating effectively with appropriate controls and recommend changes where necessary.
- Provide information and assistance to managers and staff to enable them to comply with financial and statutory requirements.
- Carry out reviews of specific functions and processes to promote the best value and recommend improvements.
- Assist in the development of any internal audit program to ensure that all functions are subject to systematic review.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of new systems and procedures to assist managers and staff in complying with financial regulations and meeting their objectives