Retail Finance Analyst
- Support the Vision Care and Consumer BUs in all Business Planning and Strategic Planning cycles. To facilitate clear representation of the business' actual performance and future plans.
- Compliance: To ensure that Vision Care and Consumer team are running the business in accordance to our J&J Compliance controls and WWP guidelines. Remain vigilant on processes for relevance and highlight where reinforcements are required.
- Identify and highlight business risks/opportunities vs plans. Support in execution of action plans at the local business, validate assumptions and review action plans vs initial assumptions.
- Work closely with cross functional teams including finance, marketing, sales and supply chain team to validate assumptions, assess impact of actions/decisions from each of these areas on the business. Make recommendations for corrective course of action where needed.
- Manage MRCE (A&P and SG&A) and CAPEX budgeting and tracking. Analyze, communicate and perform resource allocation so that adequate resources are invested optimally, aligned to J&J enterprise and sectors' strategic directions
- Perform root cause analysis and cost controlling /reduction action plans.
- Support in Pricing activities: product pricing, promotions and NPD launches analysis; ensure products are priced to maintain healthy margins internally, yet competitively priced in the market
- Perform Key Account Reviews with commercial team as required
- Standardize financial reports for management's review. Provide insights to management from results to facilitate better decision making
- Prepare Adhoc Reporting as needed by the business. This will involve providing insights from running financial analysis, scenario planning, comparing competition dynamics and incorporating local government regulations in the healthcare space
- Support all monthly / quarterly closing and reporting activities. Work closely with cross finance team to improve and standardize closing process. For P&L & Capex BVA, provide analysis and commentaries on variance drivers. of country.
- Perform management self-testing on BuF Key Controls quarterly as aligned with regional compliance team
- Responsible for timely and accurate submissions of all Regional FP&A & other requests
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy with a minimum of 4-5 years of working experience, preferred with ACA/CPA.
- Advanced MS skills are required and knowledge of operating systems such as TM1, Cognos, SAP are desirable.
- Previous analytical and/or management accounting experience.
- Experience working and influencing cross-functional stakeholders.
- Agility in thinking, proactiveness and prioritization of competing deliverables are required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in complex and fluid environment
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)