We've exclusively partnered with a fast growing market leading business in the centre of Brighton in their search for an experienced and ambitious Credit Controller.
Our client is a market leading organisation, who have experienced YoY growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller that is used to dealing with Business to Business accounts.
- Management of the New Customer Account process, involving checking credit reports, requesting references, agreeing customer terms and credit limits.
- Management of the Credit Controller & ensuring customers pay in a timely manner, within credit limits.
- Building relationships with key customer contacts, to proactively manage the customer accounts.
- Follow processes to inform the necessary people if a customer does not pay on time, to ensure actions are taken.
- Follow processes on bad debts to ensure action is taken to recover funds.
- Build relationships with sales representatives to ensure they understand the processes and status of payment on customers.
- Achieve the required total customer receipt targets set monthly.
- Ensure the direct debit process runs smoothly, action is taken on any cancellations and any re submissions are sent for processing.
- Work with the overall finance team, to ensure customer receipt allocations are undertaken correctly.
- Level of overdue debt and provision accuracy and maintenance
- Maintenance and recording of all reconciliation activity required to evidence control and competence of all customer balances and financial transactions relevant to premiums
- Optimal staff productivity
- Maintenance of SLAs and KPIs on daily/weekly basis
- Delivery of reports as required
- Management of supplier relationships in line with budgets, KPIs and SLAs
Up to £25,000 + additional benefits