We're looking for a Risk Analyst to design and deliver risk analysis using complex data sets to inform risk discussions and decisions.
TPR is responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK, working with employers and those running pensions to help people save safely for their retirement. We have an excellent office location in the heart of Brighton and have a diverse and professional growing workforce
- Identify and build relevant relationships across and outside the business as both clients and suppliers.
- Provide advice and analysis to partner organisations (such as PPF, DWP, FCA); supporting a shared understanding of the risk environment.
- Commission and manage externally resourced projects to understand and quantify risk.
- Proactively identify areas for risk analysis - disseminating results, recommendations and proposed mitigation's to appropriate areas of the business.
- Degree or equivalent in maths / economics or a similar empirical subject required.
- Expert knowledge of the external pensions risk landscape attained through working within the industry.
- A recognised risk qualification (e.g. IRM, CISI etc), or willingness to work towards such accreditation.
- Proficiency in risk analysis using statistical and analytical software.
- Ability to communicate complex risk analysis in a clear and accurate manner; translating this into business needs and explain its significance
£37,000 - £39,000