This position is an excellent opportunity within the core finance function of a successful and growing business with a fantastic leadership team. This role will give the right candidate extensive exposure to multiple finance aspects, as well as having touch points across the business including other teams and company suppliers.
Client DetailsThis position is working for a business that has adapted and continues to thrive, grow and expand regardless of the current world situation. It is a company which can offer the right candidate many different progression paths, this being due to the success they have seen over the last few years. Throughout lock down this organisation continued to thrive and grow, while managing to transition to giving all staff the opportunity to work remotely.
The company are renowned for their fantastic green ethos and forward thinking nature of the company which makes it a fantastic place to work. This role sits within an ever growing, fast paced, close knit finance team, where you will be reporting into the Finance Manager.
- Supporting the Management Accountants in month end processes, including journal preparation, inter company postings on the Finance system and reconciliation of some control accounts.
- Processing sales ledger invoices, reconciling payments and maintaining clean sales ledgers.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Processing purchase ledger invoices and checking back to purchase orders.
- Preparing weekly payment runs for suppliers.
- Liaising with suppliers to request invoices, confirm payments and answer queries.
- Monitor and maintain our purchase order system, ensuring all spend is authorised in line with purchase orders.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- 12 months of finance experience.
- Experience in maintaining the ledgers and cash management.
- The business are always looking for candidates who show great care in their work and have an eye for detail.
- You will need to a methodical mindset and look to complete all tasks with maximum accuracy.
- Be a strong clear communicator
- Be efficient at working to tight deadlines
This role can offer the right candidate:
- Free parking on site
- Fantastic long term progression prospects
- An excellent working environment
- Remote working options a few times a week