Accounts & Tax Client Manager - Good Prospects!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Senior or Client Manager to lead on an exciting new venture of a well established and highly reputable accountancy practice in Ashford. You will run your own portfolio autonomously and have the support of of the Directors to help grow the department around you!
This opportunity will be working for a well established and highly reputable accountancy practice in Ashford who as a consequence of growth, is looking for an experience Senior or Client Manager to join their team. You will have a chance to build their new division and the opportunity to build a successful team around you!
As the Manager of the department, initially in a standalone position and then building your team around you, you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients, predominately ltd companies and sole traders.
- Manage a portfolio of Clients, including meetings and email/telephone queries
- Awareness of Clients' affairs and opportunities to provide value added services
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships, both in house and at clients premises, for a wide range of industries
- Preparation of personal and corporate tax returns
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Responsible for the marketing and growth of the department with the Partners support
To be considered for this Client Manager role in Ashford candidates must have the following experiences:
- Minimum of 4 years practice experience
- Must have experience of accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole Traders and Partnerships
- Must be able to complete corporate and personal tax returns
- Up to date knowledge of accounting standards
- Good interpersonal skills, communication skills and the ability to build strong Client relationships
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Client focused in all aspects of work
- Must have a positive outlook
- Able to work alone and as part of a team
Our client are able to offer a very competitive remuneration package for a candidate who can demonstrate that they have not only the technical knowledge but also the interpersonal skills to be able to help grow this new and exciting arm of the business.