Product and Release Management Analyst
2 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
A key objective of the Business Architect side of the FAIR Team is to manage the delivery of large scale infrastructure programs and business process change management events to ensure accurate, complete and consistent data is readily available for both internal financial reporting and external regulatory reporting purposes, consumed by both LOB stakeholders and corporate groups.
One of the top priorities across Global Finance, Credit Risk and Liquidity is to evolve the organization to a more integrated data and reporting strategy – one that is globally consistent and usable for business, finance, risk and regulatory requirements.
As a member of the Business Architecture Project Implementation team, you will work closely with Line of Business stakeholders, data Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Consumers and technology teams across Finance, Credit Risk & Treasury and the various Program Management teams.
Primary responsibilities is as a member of the TCP (Traditional Credit products) Release Management team and help oversee the delivery of monthly Releases and manage JIRA stories.
As member of the team you will have a variety of responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Support the entirety of the TCP book of work including both planned and adhoc projects
- Documentation of TCP data requirements across our Finance, Credit, and Liquidity consumers in the form of JIRA stories
- Execute testing activities (functional data and regression testing) for TCP change events. Ability to analyze results and communicate results and expectations with key stakeholders is critical.
- Support an end to end project and release cycle, inclusive of project or release scope, critical milestones, sourcing requirements, test strategy, execution and implementation checklists, and stakeholder/technology activities
- Present key project updates and risks with TCP consumers and stakeholders
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders in order to influence and facilitate multiple work streams
- Issues resolution an escalation of critical risks.
- Drive compliance of Release Management standards and operating model.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-3 years of project management and business analysis experience and process re-engineering.
- Proven experience in delivering large complex programs and managing stakeholder relationships
- Solid understanding of Financial and/or Regulatory reporting processes; understanding of Liquidity, Credit Reporting related data is a plus
- Previous experience in Financial Services (Finance, Risk or Operations) is a plus
- Knowledge and experience of traditional credit (Loans, Deposits, Cash) and trading products (Derivatives and Securities) a plus
- Experience with Agile delivery and the JIRA tool is a plus
- Ability to quickly learn and assimilate business and technical knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; sound judgment with a risk mindset
- Overall strong desktop skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to tailor messaging to various audiences
- Ability to lead and influence and build strong relationships with partner teams
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple streams of work concurrently
- Must be detail oriented, highly responsible and able to work with tight deadlines
- Strong team-orientation and leadership skills
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.