ENO, LE Finance (Korea)
4 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- Reviewer for books and records of Seoul Bank Branch ledger and financial statements.
- Reviewer for local regulatory reports
- Reviewer for local regulatory ratio and escalate any issues to LE Finance manager.
- Finance experience for more than 8 year.
- CPA preferred.
- High proficiency in both written and verbal English preferred
- High professional communication skills
- High interpersonal skills
- Ethical/ principled conduct behaviors
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.