Private Equity Middle Office- Assistant Manager
- Driving the preparation of the funds’ periodic and year-end financial statements, management of the audit, and reviewing other fund related reports.
- Prepare investor capital calls, distributions, financial reports and capital statements.
- Reviewing Tax Provisions and NAV calculations
- Handling the Client Deliverables team to ensure timely completion of activities and projects.
- Understand fund agreements (LPAs) in order to determine impact on financial reporting and partner capital accounting requirements.
- Implementation of fund structures onto designed accounting systems.
- Perform account reconciliation and review accounting records, identify discrepancies, and determine their cause.
- Review and reconcile daily trade and cash ledgers.
- Assisted team to research and resolve issues with cash reconciliations, transaction journals, expense accruals, income accruals, and income payments.
- Worked closely with Auditors to achieve unqualified annual audits over multiple years and fund families.
- Review the work of junior fund accountants
- Maintain and update fund documentation
- Work with the global Finance team to develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure effective business controls.
- Undertake projects and UAT process relating to process enhancement, implementation of new systems and products, as required
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.