Analyst - Cash Management
- CM team members support the global CM team in the delivery of the Treasury global strategic agenda and in a wide range of Ways of Working (WoW) project activity
- Analyst Cash Management will focus on operational excellence in the delivery of their process responsibilities. They will build a knowledge of the outputs required and ways of working to deliver these, along with the tools and systems that are an integral enabler of the process
- Assist CM Team Manager & other Process Experts in identifying and prioritizing process enhancements and continuous improvement opportunities, including identification of key initiatives for the following year’s strategy
- The purpose of the role is to be proactive in building relationships with both the team and across business areas.
- Support to operate all SOX and internal controls in line with Work Instructions and the Group controls framework
- Participate in additional special projects & timely and effective responses to special data/project requests
- Prepare detailed analysis of cash flows within entity, combining information from several different data sources (both external and internal) and used historical trends
- Provide variance analysis with deep understanding of the reasons and draw conclusions for the future; cooperate closely with Treasury Analytics and Settlements Team in London
- Take care about liquidity management for entities without pooling agreement and make financial decisions (e.g. deposit, FX deals, swap, loan etc.)
- Participate in cyclical calls with Businesses, provide suggestions and solutions for open cases within the process.
- Performing relevant follow ups for reconciliation process ensuring all control requirements ae met on a timely basis.
- Perform accounting activities accurately in line with timetable
- Operations - Operational duties are to be performed required to ensure all deadlines are met. Assisting in process review and improvement in particular where changes impact the team’s WoW.
- Controls - Apply e2e process knowledge and experience to contribute to discussions on risk-assessment and mitigation.
- Problem solving - As and when issues occur in the team that require time and in-depth process understanding, though to be highlighted to the manager, the role holder will be expected to support issue resolution.
- Projects supporting any agreed changes to the team's ways of working
- Behavioural role model - Act as a role model within the team for Core Values, Behavioural Imperatives and Leadership Attributes (Individual Contributor)
- Communicate effectively within a virtual and multicultural environment.
- Identify, understand, assess and adapt to changing business requirements and priorities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.