Private Equity Middle Office - Associate 2
This position is within the Private Equity Fund Administration Business Unit of the State Street Alternative Investment Services Group.
The Associate 2 interacts with all levels of personnel and occasionally interacts with staff members from the home jurisdictions. He/She handles the day-to-day accounting and related administration for one or more client sponsored Private Equity teams.
- Preparation and processing of transaction journal entries
- Review and/or preparation of periodic cash or other bank reconciliations for all fund entities
- Review and/or preparation of reports for home jurisdictions
- Maintenance of general ledger, including preparation and update of system generated reports and/or financial statements
- Preparation of quarterly and annual financial work papers including, but not limited to, portfolio schedules, accrual work papers and partners’ capital allocations and capital statements
- Preparation of work papers in support of annual tax filings or providing documents for third-party preparation
- Assist in training Associate 1 Fund Accountants Participate in special internal projects as required
Candidates must have a college degree (finance, accounting concentration a plus) and 1.5 to 3 years of previous accounting experience. Candidates should have strong computer skills, particularly MS Office products, especially MS Excel
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.