Senior Business Analyst with Power BI
In this role you will drive standardization and production of PAR (FP&A) deliverables such as Management Information, Forecasts and Business plans leveraging PowerBI, PowerQuery/DAX, Excel for regional and global business segments.
- Pilot and embed innovative solutions for PAR that leverage new technologies to make PAR delivery more efficient and effective
- To be successful in this role you need to have a passion and curiosity for technology and for improvement. You will have the space to make an impact by driving improvement in excellence across the FP&A processes our team delivers.
- You will pilot and embed innovative solutions for PAR that leverage new technologies to make PAR delivery more efficient and effective
- Contribute to preparation of the annual Business Plan and related assessments to together ensure a sound submission, including operational, economic and financial KPIs
- Develop productive relationships with key stakeholders, to deepen team's understanding and resolution of underlying issues within the Results and Plan
- Responsible for MI Repository of the respective businesses and implementation of fit for purpose MI.
- Identify opportunities in the Businesses on new solutions that could be deployed to create efficiencies, provide insights and contribute to Touchless MI Strategy
- Strong understanding of Data and Systems should be able to articulate the data requirements, interconnectivities of different sources, hierarchies and mappings for the Business.
- Provide ad-hoc deep dive analysis on KPI performance that utilizes the individuals deep understanding of the interactions of core financial indicators and their relationship to the underlying business
- Coordinating the delivery of complex sets of PAR products in a matrix environment AND identifying then implementing opportunities to standardize / make linkages between these deliverables.
- Building a funnel of technical automation solutions that will drive PAR efficiency and leading projects to ensure their successful implementation.
- The nature of the PAR process does result in periods of peak workload and all team members are expected to contribute and demonstrate flexibility, so that all key milestones are met, and deliverables submitted.
- The sensitivity of working with most confidential, market-sensitive data