Data Steward / Accounting Assistant
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
Kerry Business Services (KBS) ensures that the business financial processes are efficient and consistent through handling incoming and outgoing invoices for the sites. The teams work with site colleagues and vendors and consists of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, HR Operations and Payroll.
About the role:
Maternity leave contract
Start date: Mid-November
We are looking for a Data Steward to join an exciting and busy team within our Finance function. You will be a self-starter with an ambitious attitude with the desire to understand and add value within the team.
You will have experience of working in a fast-paced, thriving environment regularly liaising with multiple stakeholders.
The role will support our Finance team by:
- Ensuring compliance with master data policies and standards.
- Completion of Payment method changes workflows within SLA.
- Updating Supplier Bank details following a stringent process.
- Confirming all bank changes in line with our standard process.
- Investigating any suspected fraudulent related Vendor change requests.
- Reviewing approving all Vendor address changes.
- Updating Standard Operating procedures when required.
- Ensuring Service Now tickets are fully closed out within SLA agreements.
- Resolving all queries flagged on the misalignment and rejection report.
- Identifying and implementing any problem-solving opportunities to improve efficiencies within the role.
- Acting as first point of contact for all banking master data related queries
- Produce reports on an ad hoc basis on request from the Senior Financial Accountant.
- Provide cover for other team members.
- SAP experience desirable
- Excellent MS office skills, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Able to manage time effectively within a busy environment whilst having accuracy and close attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrates strong work ethic and ability to work on own initiative.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.