The key deliverables of the position are given as follows:
• Compiling of Liquid Position Report.
• Ensure Liquidity Position complies with minimum requirements at all times and that the report is correctly prepared and shared with management.
• Investments handling and reporting
• Maintaining complete portfolio of Investments
• To inform the investment committee for taking decision regarding maturity of the respective or concerned investment.
• Preparation of comparative statements and submission to the investment committee for approval.
• Maintaining record of all investments in ERP.
• Recording and booking of Profit and loss in ERP.
• Monthly Fund Manager’s Report to Investment Committee
• Establish Cash criteria/Position.
• Ratio Analysis
• Calculation of Actual return on investment.
• Identify investment opportunity and report to management.
• Establish good relation with banks and other financial entities.
• Other work Assigned by Management.
Experience & Educational Qualification:
Qualification: ACCA student (P-level) / Affiliate
Experience: Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in Treasury office of any reputed organization.